Designed specifically to meet the needs of the Welding Industry, the mobile fume and dust filter unit comes with a 2.5m (160Di) swivel mounted extraction arm (Hood Positioning Device – HPD). The swivel mounting enables a full 360-degree rotation of the arm, allowing maximum ease of use.
Suitable for single welder operation the dust and fume filter unit is fully mobile allowing the WeldX Pro to be easily positioned, giving excellent flexibility in the workplace. Once in place the wheels can be locked to ensure safety and stability.
Description & Features
The WeldX Pro mobile fume and dust extraction units are suitable for welding applications of:
- Manual welding
- MIG/MAG/TIG welding
- Gas welding
Our mobile filtration unit, designed specifically for the welding industry, is capable of being up and running in a matter of minutes. It arrives only requiring the extraction arm to be attached to the unit by means of three fixings – plug into the power supply, position the arm and it is ready to go.
The units are designed and manufactured in the UK with the following features:
- The unit and extraction arm are supplied FULLY assembled; and there are NO internal components within the arm.
- It supports CoSHH and the HSG258 Guidance document on air re circulation.
- NO complicated electrics and control elements.
- Loaded particle filter indicator and alarm.
- Four castors – with brakes on front two.
- Simple filter handling.
- Modular design for ease of cleaning.
- Powder coated, rugged steel housing.
- Backward curved mild steel impeller.
- Available in 110, 240 and 400 Volt.
- 1100 m3 /hr
- 1.1 KW Motor
- 60DB Noise Level
- Arm Di 160
- Dims 702 x 746 x 1060